Celebrating our 23rd year in business!
SafenetInc., is a locally owned, operated and monitored company, ensuring quick response and service. Once installed, the equipment is the property of the home or equipment owner. Our equipment is never leased!We are competitively priced and pride ourselves on our friendly knowledgeable staff.
What you should expect:
- Peace of mind
- User friendly products, personally demonstrated for ease of use
- System customized to fit your need and budget
- Professional installation by our own insured employees
- U.L. approved 24 hour monitoring and equipment
Standard services and products offered by Safenet:
- Touch pads, turns alarm on or off and can easily summon police, fire department or medical emergency equipment.
- Motion Detectors, or infrared detectors, which detect motion and body heat.
- Glass Break Sensors, which detect the pitch of glass breaking and air pressure from the windows being broken, all withing a 1/25th of a second of each occurrence.
- Heat Sensors
- Photoelectric Smoke Detectors
- Magnetic contacts located on accessible window and doors
- 24 Hours Monitoring, which verifies the alarm and dispatches police, fire or medical help.
Specialty items offered:
- Screen Sensors, allows windows to remain open for ventilation, detects when a screen is removed or cut.
- Wireless Key
- Vista Phone Module which allows the home owner to operate the security system from any touch tone phone.
- Water Sensors
- Low Temperature Sensor
- GSM Radio Communicators for customers who do not have a land line.
“Homes with security systems are about three times less likely to be burglarized than homes without such systems.”
- Hakim & Gaffney, Commercial Security Report/Security Industry Association
- 2 Exterior door
- 1 motion detector
- 1 keypad
- Control panel and siren
- Police, Fire, and Paramedic response
- 24 hour monitoring
Benefits of a Monitored System:
Knowing your property is under surveillance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year is a peace of mind. The system could save your family from fire, theft or medical emergency. Benefits are also realized when home owners receive a 10 to 20% deduction on their home owner’s insurance by having a monitored security system.